A-1 Towing & Auto offers differential services for those in the Barboursville WV, Huntington WV, and surrounding areas. Gearbox fluid provides lubrication for the sets of bearings, shafts and gears located in the different types of gearboxes which operate under high stress and high heat.
What We Do:
- Remove and inspect the fill plug
- Remove and inspect the drain plug
- Flush and vacuum the old gear oil out of the gearbox
- Reinstall the drain plug
- Fill the differential with up to 5 pints of new gear oil
- Reinstall the fill plug
Why We Do It:
- Helps protect against bearing and gear failure
- Prevents abnormal wear on gears due to poor lubrication
- Prevents gear overheating
A-1 Towing & Auto recommends differential service every 12,000 miles or 12 months if towing heavy loads or submerging rear-end in water. Otherwise, see owner’s manual for suggested interval.
We won’t leave you and your vehicle stranded anywhere within our service area! Just pick up your phone and CALL US at 304-736-6611 so we can fix you right up! From oil changes to transmission service and even light bulb replacement, have no fear! Our mechanics are flexible enough to accommodate your needs! Give us a call and leave yourself in the experienced hands of our auto technicians!